Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3 and 4, Done!

Pin It
Day 3 and 4 Done and feeling good.

It is so important that when I do these weight loss challenges, that I am still able to cook and eat with my family. I like that I still can be creative and not deprive myself. Each day I have something to look forward to. Makes me feel like I am not an outsider on a diet. I love cooking! Plus me being in constant prayer over all the tempting hunger thoughts is helping a ton. So far I have lost 5 pounds. Much needed.

Okay these are the two recipe's that I have made for dinner on my "healthy" challenge to learn to portion and discipline myself.

The first one is Greek Meatballs. Amazing! Must try this one! Go to http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/08/greek-turkey-meatballs.html


Tadzhik ingredients ( plus lemon juice & salt)


The next recipe I made for a healthy dinner with the family is Thai Coconut Curry Chicken and Shrimp. Again, I can not take credit for this recipe.  We did tweak some things that we could not find in the grocery store, or we add fresh peppers or use shrimp or squid, but for the most part, this recipe works any way you make it. Light Coconut milk, ginger,garlic, cilantro and red curry paste is key though. This one came from my cook book "Healthy Recipes" by Parragon Publishing






If you can't read this, email me and I can send you a copy, lainemm123@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment