Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 5

Pin It
Busy,Busy,Busy Is NO excuse for health.

This morning was a very rushed morning. What can I say, I am a mom! I do not like getting off my schedule of  Mon., Wed. Frid. hitting the box at 7:30am. So this morning I woke up late, at 6am, and had to get the coffee going and wake the kids up immediately with no quiet time. I did read a quick bible verse, but it just isn't the same. Right after I did that my son started screaming and crying to come help him. Confused, I told him to hurry up and get out of bed. He yelled back,"I can't get up". So my son woke up with such a huge crick in his neck that I had to help him out of bed and get him dressed. Not enough time for all of this. So by 6:55, after feeding the kids, getting my coffee, I had to figure out what to eat and fast. I am not the kind of person who can workout with out food first.

This is what I made, Muffin in a cup.

Ingredients
1/2 cup quick rolled oats, or organic oatmeal/flax packet
1 egg
2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp stevia or could use maple syrup
1 drop vanilla
1 scoops Protein Powder (Vanilla)
1 tsp coconut oil

Mix it up in a coffee cup and Microwave for 1 min. or 1:30 min.  It will and should rise and get very puffy.
Pop it out and let it cool for a minute. Throw it on a napkin and run out the door.

Options
You can add 1/2 mashed banana
1 tsp crushed Walnuts
1 tsp raisins

Lunch Meal 3. Mixed it up a bit, literally! Mixed green, 4 oz chicken, tossed in 4 Tbsp Tzidziki greek yogurt sauce.

Meal 4 and 5 - 1 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup water, 4 coffee ice cubes, 1 Tbsp dried PB2 Powder(peanut butter powder 85% Fat free), 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 banana.
Busy, Busy,Busy, yes
I combined meal 4&5 bc/ I got busy sewing for my daughter and needed to combine it to maintain my calorie and fat count for the day. Time got away from me for sure.


Meal 6 Dinner-

Check out the recipe right here under main dish. http://3olivebranches.blogspot.com/2012/02/cauliflower-pizza-crust.html


No comments:

Post a Comment