Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meal Plan

Pin It
This week I am trying to do a weight loss meal plan. My trainer has taught me so much about nutrition so I am taking a stab at it. Time to spread my wings! I am limiting my fats to only healthy fats and cutting calories big time. Every week won't always be the same but this is a start for me. I measure everything. I eat 6 small meals a day that are high in protein. I don't want to lose muscle only bodyfat so protein is very important and helps me feel full longer. I tend to try to avoid gluten and dairy only because it makes me bloat and has many other negative side effects. If I have carbs I will only alternate sweet potatoes or whole grain rice or Oat bran. The only sugars I will consume will be from fruits and that is even very limited this week, but I have found my body needs some natural sugar to have energy. No processed foods will be allowed at all. Lets see how this goes!

Meal Plan

1) 3 Egg White Muffin cups with Spinach and Aspargus ( saute spinach and asparagus, put in muffin cups, pour egg whites in and bake for 15 minutes)





2) Protein Shake with 1 Cup unsweetened Coconut milk, 1 cup spinach, 10 blueberries, 1 scoop of Vanilla protein, and 1/2 a banana











3) 3 celery stalks with homemade black bean dip.Black Bean Dip






4) Tilapia with mixed green salad and 1 TBSP. light balsamic dressing










5) 4 ounces of grilled chicken, 1/4 cup Wild Rice, 1 cup Roasted Brocolli





6) Low Carb yogurt or Fage plain greek yogurt with cinnamon, 10 blueberries, and sprinkling of flax

No comments:

Post a Comment